WorldWide Bushcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

busy time

3 posters

Go down

busy time Empty busy time

Post by Toten VT 16th October 2014, 10:23

hi folks, been a bit busy the last couple of months with things on the home front but its service as normal, off to Cumbria friday to meet up with a few youtubers from scotland, the north and germany. Kilts, fried mars bars and Bratwurst lol.
on the  prepper/ hunting /bushcraft side of things i've rebuilt my collection of Air rifles back upto 6 all springers and aquired the genuine issue british and indian army gurkha knives, probably do a comparison video on the latter some time in the future.
Toten VT
Toten VT
Instructor
Instructor

Back to top Go down

busy time Empty Re: busy time

Post by Ady 18th October 2014, 21:08

I know that feeling, been busy myself, still awaiting surgery on my left arm, but Im in hospital again next week for my back problems, that's gonna be fun lol, 

Glad to see people are still on here, only realized, when i tried to post id been logged out of the forum..

Dont forget lots of pictures
Ady
Ady

Back to top Go down

Post by Toten VT 20th October 2014, 12:05

well that was a weekend and a half, wind, rain, more wind heavier rain, storm force winds and torrential rain, 3 tents distroyed and everyone wet through but good people so it was a good time. calling that one the valley of the Damned meet lol
Toten VT
Toten VT
Instructor
Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul 21st October 2014, 06:11

it was wild here in ireland as well over the weekend hopefully it will improve as i am going on a prepper,bushcraft meet myself fri,sat and sunday home on monday ( bank holiday here ) in macroom cork i post picts as always 
atb
paul
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post by Ady 21st October 2014, 08:02

Well, my purchases for next year is a 5 season sleeping bag, and i think thats about it, I seem to have enough gear (toten will agree on that lol).  
Ady
Ady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down