WorldWide Bushcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from a Badger (the killing squads missed!)

3 posters

Go down

Hello from a Badger (the killing squads missed!) Empty Hello from a Badger (the killing squads missed!)

Post by Badger 7th January 2014, 04:39

Hi Everyone;

I love the outdoors and even more so when I visit places I have never been before; The adventure, the freedom and also the independence of knowing what to do (or you get cold and starve!). By no means am I as experienced as some of the folk on here; Amazing stuff by most and I am very keen to learn all new techniques and styles. My trips usually consist of me, my mountain bike and all my kit!!! The kit is very basic though, very small tent, meths stove when not using open fire, limited clothes/wash kit. I usually do about 300 miles in 5 days but I do actually have time for sightseeing!!! That's because I usually cycle like Mark Cavandish on redbull!!!  bounce  bounce  bounce 

Well that's me and I look forward to educating myself further with all of your combined knowledge of all things 'Bushcraft'.
Badger
Badger

Back to top Go down

Hello from a Badger (the killing squads missed!) Empty Re: Hello from a Badger (the killing squads missed!)

Post by Paul 7th January 2014, 04:52

hi Badger
welcome on board  Laughing
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Hello from a Badger (the killing squads missed!) Empty Re: Hello from a Badger (the killing squads missed!)

Post by Ady 7th January 2014, 05:10

Hi and  Hello from a Badger (the killing squads missed!) 1039051941 back, good to see you on this forum  lol! ,  anyway your just in time too, we shall be working out this years forum trip, we don't know where  lol! , but its end of July beginning of August time, that's about as much as has been figured out, there again, best way to say is, sometime this year, ans in the uk...   
Ady
Ady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum