WorldWide Bushcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings from south yorkshire

5 posters

Go down

Greetings from south yorkshire Empty Greetings from south yorkshire

Post by Toten VT 20th December 2013, 03:48

Hi all from the peoples republic of south yorkshire. Just a couple of lines to introduce myself, I'm Toten, 54, married with a 4 year old child. Main intrests in the bushcraft fields are wildcamping, survival and the escape and evasion disciplins ( you aint met my mother in law) I've been a woods wanderer most of my life so have gathered a little in the way of knowlege about the outdoors and kit. Most of my videos are kit related because theres been a lot in the last 10 years or so have jumped on the bushcraft image with brand names that simply dont cut the mustard so to speak and being a yorkshireman i hate spending money on junk Smile Hopefully a decent review will persuade a new buyer not to fall for the brand name in preference to usefulness.
Toten VT
Toten VT
Instructor
Instructor

Back to top Go down

Greetings from south yorkshire Empty Re: Greetings from south yorkshire

Post by Ady 20th December 2013, 03:51

Hi and  Greetings from south yorkshire 1039051941 

Glad to have you with us, Seen a fair few of your video's on the anti YouTube Area, mother in Law, hmm, please no mother in laws on here  lol! 
Ady
Ady

Back to top Go down

Post by tedmears 20th December 2013, 04:03

Hi Toten
Nice to see you here my friend.we have only been going a couple of weeks and think we ain't done that bad.you will be a great help on here with your kit reviews and kit mods as you have some great videos on these subjects and they are not big brand items and how versatile they can be.looking forward to your posts and welcome to the forum.
stay safe
Ted
ps if you scroll down to the bottom of the main page we have a chat box so you can tell us about what you think of the forum. Greetings from south yorkshire 1039051941 
tedmears
tedmears

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul 20th December 2013, 07:31

welcome to WB Toten
your right stick the label bushcraft on any old crap and the price doubles
atb
paul
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post by bilko 21st December 2013, 03:47

Hi and welcome to the forum.  Can put put up your you tube link so  can take a look.
Cheers Neil.
bilko
bilko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum