WorldWide Bushcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tri Pods

2 posters

Go down

Tri Pods Empty Tri Pods

Post by Ady 15th January 2014, 02:31

Just a curiosity about tripods, as I have just got my hands on one, (freebee off Freecycle) turns out its a new one, unused and boxed,  Its a Hama Profil Duo 2, Has anybody used one of these, and what's their opinion of the tripod if they have, it seems sturdy enough and can convert into a mono pod, I know its not a really expensive tri pod, but for free, I'm far from complaining, 

Also I may have a few camera accessories for sale, as they are no use for any of my cameras  Crying or Very sad ,  once I have had a good look through all this camera gear I will post up a list. 
Ady
Ady

Back to top Go down

Tri Pods Empty Re: Tri Pods

Post by Toten VT 15th January 2014, 04:11

Hama isnt bad photographic gear ( i use a Hama 60 tripod ) only problems i've seen with them is the tilt adjustment lever goes into a plastic fitting on most, if this is over tightened it can split and there are no spares available for them.

The samall Hama 5" pocket folding tripod is very usefull when out as it folds flat to fit in a pocket and weighs very little, ideal for support in area filming ie setting up a bivi.
Toten VT
Toten VT
Instructor
Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ady 16th January 2014, 04:07

I noticed that it seems all the fittings on this tripod are some kind of plastic, so its one thing I will be wary about, over tightening things, but other than that it seems ok, not fitted any of my cameras onto it yet, as my fuji one is still at mums from Christmas and my cannon one is in the bottom of a draw, (hardly used now as its a 35mm slr). 
Im going to have to get a clear out done, all this camera gear and its sat here idle, time to have a good sort out i think...
Ady
Ady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum