WorldWide Bushcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woodcraft and camping By G,W,Sears "Nessmuk"

2 posters

Go down

Woodcraft and camping By G,W,Sears "Nessmuk" Empty Woodcraft and camping By G,W,Sears "Nessmuk"

Post by tedmears 23rd December 2013, 07:53

I have just read this book by G W Sears and i can honestly say this book is a very very good read.It is based on all of the trips and hunting he had done in the passed and explains what kit he had taken and food plus the tools he had specially made for him.also he talks about his fishing kit his flies he used to fish with and he talks about his guns.all in all its a story but a very good story.
hope you will read this book because i really enjoyed reading it.
tedmears
tedmears

Back to top Go down

Woodcraft and camping By G,W,Sears "Nessmuk" Empty Re: Woodcraft and camping By G,W,Sears "Nessmuk"

Post by Ady 24th December 2013, 04:49

Its probably one book that many don't read, but we know that one guy from the states has based his theories on this, and tries to make out they are his own ideas, those who have read this book know better.  Its a good read and an easy way of picking up and remembering information in an easy read format, even funny at times, (the cooking pan fiasco) 
Ady
Ady

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum