WorldWide Bushcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UltraFire Cree XML-T6

Go down

UltraFire Cree XML-T6  Empty UltraFire Cree XML-T6

Post by Ady 16th January 2014, 23:50

UltraFire Cree XML-T6 

I ordered this torch on new years eve and it turned up this morning, all the way from Hong Kong, Package was rather bruised and damaged, but the torch survived the trip ok,  

I powered it up with the battery adaptor and 3x AAA batteries, and damn was it bright, not sure on how long pound shop batteries will last in it, but the rechargeable's are currently on charge... 

Its a heavy torch made of aluminium, and has sealing washers to prevent minor water ingress, so it can be used in the rain, but I doubt its waterproof, 

As for the torch beam itself, its gives a nice flood area and the usual cree square patten when zoomed, it will make a nice camping torch, with what looks like a decent amount of light given off

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The version I bought is in the image, and including postage from Hong Kong, it was £9.89, not a bad price I thought, 
The torch items supplied are 1 torch, 2 rechargeable batteries, 1 mains charger, 1 plastic tube for around the rechargeable, 1 3x AAA battery converter, and 1 UK mains converter. 
The supplied rechargeable batteries are 18650, 3.7v 3000mAh Lithium Ion and are just over 67mm x 16mm, these are larger than the standard AA battery. 
The dimensions of the torch are 5¼" long and 1¼" at its widest point, 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I will try to take a few night images showing the effective use of this torch, more pictures to follow.
Ady
Ady

Back to top Go down

UltraFire Cree XML-T6  Empty Re: UltraFire Cree XML-T6

Post by Ady 17th May 2014, 03:29

After buying this torch, I decided to buy the head lamp version, and that was £11.29 including postage, and its really good headlight, well worth the money

This is for the headlight only, you will need to buy the correct batteries for it 

Link to headlight  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Ady
Ady

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum